lundi 22 août 2011

Notre Dame de Fourvière - Lyon




2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with
hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no back up.
Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

my web blog germany

Anonyme a dit…

So it really is greater to decide a 5-8 mega pixel cam and pay out far more consideration to the Nikon digital
camera batteries in its place. A few in-camera retouching options are
also available, including image cropping and red-eye correction.
The zoom manage is actually a rotary bezel around the shutter
button, and it really is a bit jerky, but with 12 actions between minimal and optimum it's able of relatively precise framing.

Also visit my page :: nikon d7100 review